Understanding Community Health Choices (CHC) Waiver Services and Supports
3/25/2020, 6:00pm - 8:00pm, 2609 Murray Ave, Pittsburgh 15217
For those not currently enrolled in or familiar with CHC services.
Please join us for a panel discussion:
-Diana Pelletier, Program Manager, Service Coordination Unlimited, Inc., UPMC Community HealthChoices
-Lorraine Delmonaco, Manager of Service Coordination, Amerihealth Caritas PA
-Janice Meinert, Paralegal, Pennsylvania Health Law Project
A light dinner will be served from 6:00pm - 6:30pm. To ensure available dinner & seating, please RSVP to Alison Karabin by March 20th at 412.325.0039 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The venue is fully accessible. If you need accommodations to attend, please let us know! Free on-street parking is available. Port Authority buslines 61C and 61D stop in front of the building.
- Jewish Disability Advocacy Day - 2/3/2020 - 2/4/2020, Washington, DC
- Breaking Down the Walls - a storytelling event. Join us for a night of visual and spoken storytelling by Clubhouse members aimed to breakdown the stigmatic walls associated with mental illness. 2/25/2020, 5:30pm - 7:30pm, Sally and Howard Levin Clubhouse.
- Digital JDAIM Campaign - Join our digital campaign by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and sharing posts about JDAIM.
- Fighting the Februarys: A toolkit for combating a depressed mood- 2/16/2020, 10am, Rodef Shalom
- JDAIM Shabbat Dinner - 2/21/2020, 5:45pm, Temple Sinai, evening includes a speaker and music
- Investing in Inclusion - Brunch & Lecture with Joyce Bender, CEO of Bender Consulting Services, Inc. a national leader in advancing employment of people with disabilities, 2/23/2020, 10:00am - 11:30am
- JDAIM Shabbat Dinner - 2/28/2020 and 2/29/2020, 5:30pm, Rodef Shalom