Your legacy gift is a simple and meaningful way to help ensure that the important work of Jewish Residential Services can continue. In Addition, the act of creating a legacy is empowering and gives you a sense of personal satisfaction. It
• Impart your values to your family and community
• Be a part of something larger than yourself
• Make a gift in the future that you might not be in a position to make today
Our JRS Legacy Society is a group of individuals who are committed to ensuring that people with psychiatric, intellectual, and developmental disabilities continue to be supported in a dignified and inclusive way. By joining the Legacy Society, you will…
• Enable JRS to continue providing quality services and supports long into the future;
• Support the idea that people with psychiatric, intellectual, and developmental disabilities have a need to be included in community life just like everyone else;
• Contribute to the shifting perceptions about people with disabilities.
For more information please contact Caitlin Lasky, Director of Development and Communications, at 412-325-0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember Jewish Residential Services with a gift in your will, trust, retirement account, or life insurance policy.
Thank You to Our Current Life & Legacy Donors
Drew & Jan Barkley
Lauren and Nate Boczkowski
William (z”l) and Judy L. Cohen
Gary and Amy Dubin
Nancy S. Elman, Ph.D.
Nancy Gale & Dave Duggins
Mr. Alexander S. Heit
Alison and Josh Karabin
Mr. Larry King and Ms. Barbara Krause
Dr. and Mrs. Louis Leff
Michael H. and Anne Levin
Robert Levin and Kelly Bron
Dr. Paul Pitts and Dr. Lorrie Rabin
Andrew and Rita Rabin
Mr. and Mrs. Robert Rosenthal
Paul and Deborah Rudoy
Mr. David J. Slesnick and Ms. Gerri L. Sperling
Mr. William S. Stein
Richard and Sharon Sweet
Gary and Nancy Tuckfelt
Jeff and Judy G. Tobe