- Jewish Disability Advocacy Day Opening Day – 2/23/2022
- Jewish Disability Advocacy Day – 2/24/2022
- Webinar – Success in the Workplace: Engaging People of All Abilities – 2/28/2022
- Shore Whitehill Award Ceremony/Transitioning into Adulthood Webinar
- JDAIM Inclusion Innovations Information
Current Advocacy Issues
“JRS not only connected my son with safe and affordable housing and people who would become close friends, it also connected me with a supportive group of parents. Neither of us would be alone any longer.”
We Work With Individuals, Families, & The Community
Supportive Living Program
Serves adults with chronic & persistent mental illness and/or developmental disabilities by providing comprehensive individualized support.
Families in Transition
A JRS initiative designed to support individuals who are eager to assume more independence but who need considerable support.
Sally and Howard Levin Clubhouse
A licensed psychiatric and social rehabilitation program helping people who’s lives have been interupted by mental illneess lead rewarding, meaningful lives.
Ask a question or get in touch with us by filling out the form below