Careers at JRS are challenging, meaningful, and rewarding. Every staff member plays a role in the lives of JRS program participants that is crucial to their everyday success and quality of life. Staff members work as a team to ensure that all persons served are safe to learn, explore, grow and become productive and included members of the community.
JRS offers its employees:
- A positive working environment
- Competitive wages
- Health and other insurance benefits,
- Flexible paid time off package
- Employer and employee funded retirement options
- Tuition reimbursement program
JRS is an equal employment opportunity employer.