Full-Time Program Coordinator
Join a great team and gain valuable experience. Self-motivated, resourceful, organized, enthusiastic and persuasive person needed to assist adults, living independently, with Intellectual and/or Psychiatric Disabilities. Experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred and Bachelors’ Degree required.
This position is 37.5 hours per week and compensation is $29,250 annually. Competitive benefits package including mileage reimbursement, education assistance and professional development opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct support to independent program participants in group settings. This includes coordinating and facilitating wellness, educational and holiday activities and events to improve program participants’ interpersonal skills and promote opportunities for community inclusion.
- Conducts assessments and interviews in order to find out tenants’ desires and needs and provides referrals based on those needs.
- Coordinates and monitors the upkeep of all residential community areas including home furnishings, equipment, appliances as well as Agency vehicles.
- Serves on the Agency Health & Safety Committee.
- Maintains records based on program requirements.
- Must be able to work mostly late afternoon-evening hours including Friday evening, a weekend day and some holidays.
Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, personal vehicle & criminal clearances required.
Send cover letter and resume to:
JRS - ATTN: Residential Services Director
2609 Murray Avenue, Suite 201
Pittsburgh PA 15217;
Fax to: Residential Director @ 412-621-4260 or
No phone calls, please.
JRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
I am proud to be a part of an agency that recognizes the potential for growth in both its consumers and staff members and works to empower all of us.
My years at the Clubhouse and JRS have been – and continue to be – immensely fulfilling.”