Our Mission & Values
JRS supports individuals with psychiatric or intellectual disabilities, helping them to live, learn, work and socialize as valued members of the community.
JRS Key Values:
All of the programs of JRS share these important underlying values:
- They enhance the dignity and self-worth of each person served,
- They encourage personal growth, skill building, independence and individual choice,
- They assist individuals in becoming valued, contributing and involved members of the community,
- They provide assistance and support of the highest quality without time limit,
- They offer a culturally rich, Jewish environment that is welcoming to people of all backgrounds,
- They build upon the strengths of each individual and help restore a sense of hope for the present
and for the future.