You can generate donations for Jewish Residential Services Inc. when you shop on Amazon by designating JRS at smile.amazon.com.
JRS Friends Campaign
The Annual JRS Friends Campaign begins in Nov
You can make a general contribution to support our ongoing programs or donate to one of the specific programs of your choice:
- JRS’s Annual Meeting
- Sally and Howard Levin Clubhouse
- Residential Support Services:
- Charles Morris Hall
- Jason Kramer Hall
- Jewish Social Singles Network
- Supportive Living Program
- Young Adults in Transition:
- Solomon & Sarah Goldberg House
JRS is looking for gently worn clothing for adult Clubhouse members, living room furniture, and used cars. Contact Joe Herbick at 412-422-1850 or email@example.com to arrange drop off of any Clubhouse donations.