Create Your Legacy with JRS
Your legacy gift is a simple and meaningful way to help ensure that the important work of Jewish Residential Services can continue. In addition, the act of creating a legacy is empowering and gives you a sense of personal satisfaction. It enables you to…
• Impart your values to your family and community
• Be a part of something larger than yourself
• Make a gift in the future that you might not be in a position to make today
Our JRS Legacy Society is a group of individuals who are committed to ensuring that people with psychiatric, intellectual, and developmental disabilities continue to be supported in a dignified and inclusive way. By joining the Legacy Society, you will…
• Enable JRS to continue providing quality services and supports long into the future;
• Support the idea that people with psychiatric, intellectual, and developmental disabilities have a need to be included in community life just like everyone else;
• Contribute to the shifting perceptions about people with disabilities.
For more information please contact Alison Karabin, Donor and Community Relations Director, at 412-325-0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember Jewish Residential Services with a gift in your will, trust, retirement account, or life insurance policy.
• Click to complete a Declaration of Intent