Careers at JRS are challenging, meaningful, and rewarding. Every staff member plays a role in the lives of JRS program participants that is crucial to their everyday success and quality of life. Staff members work as a team to ensure that all persons served are safe to learn, explore, grow and become productive and included members of the community.
JRS offers its employees:
- A positive working environment
- Competitive wages
- Health and other insurance benefits,
- Flexible paid time off package
- Employer and employee funded retirement options
- Special student benefits with flexible options for classwork and internship time
JRS is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Current Job Openings:
Direct Support Professional - Part Time Residential Counselor - Supportive Living Program
- Please send cover letter and resume to Audra Thomas, Supportive Living Program Director @ email@example.com
Please check back!
Click here to download our employment application!
I am proud to be a part of an agency that recognizes the potential for growth in both its consumers and staff members and works to empower all of us.
My years at the Clubhouse and JRS have been – and continue to be – immensely fulfilling.”
- Sarah T. Hughes — Clubhouse Supervisor